Monday, November 11, 2013

Seventy Times Seven

Such a good life,

Matthew 18:21-22 (Perú Lima West Mission Translation)
21 Then came [Elder Wheatley] to him, and said, Lord, how oft shall [I have fleas and continue strong]? till seven times?
22 Jesus saith unto him, I say not unto thee, Until seven times: but, Until seventy times seven.

Hope you guys enjoyed that. So looks like I'll be writing once again after 483 more attacks. 7 times in the mission, Seventh Heaven. Luckily this time wasn't too bad, but they just love my blood. I love Perú so much though.

Alright, this week was so awesome. I had a great companionship inventory with my companion and we were able to make our companionship even stronger. It amazes me how much we can accomplish if we all just talk. I encourage all of you out there on missions, or at home, to just talk if there's something wrong. We are going better than ever and I am so grateful to be here with Elder Herrera.

One cool thing about last week I forgot is I met Elder Robles. He's from Mexico, more specifically Nogales. Well, that's a place in a song by Brandon Flowers, so once again I did a little freak out. ''From Nogales to Magdalena there a 60 miles of sacred road. And the promise is made to those who venture, San Francisco will lift your load.'' Once again, highly recommended any song by that man. Oh yeah, it's cool cause not many people live there and now it is verified, that it's a real place.

Yesterday was the Primary program and it was so amazing. It's definitely my favorite Sacrament Meeting of the year all over the world. You always get the classic whisperers followed by the yeller. I just love it so much and it was even better from the first one last year in my first area Fiori. It reminded me so much of home and all the great ones I was able to participate in and then later watch. I'm looking forward to many more years to come.

I was thinking about all of the teachers I had in Primary and please tell Sister Nibley, Sister Sucher, Brother and Sister Broadhead, and Brother Bingham that I am so grateful to them for fulfilling and magnifying their callings. They helped me become who I am today. And just thank everyone. I'm so grateful for all that I've been given. Man, Primary was the greatest and maybe one day I'll be able to help some kids stay strong. Every calling in the Church is so important and my testimony of that just keeps getting strong. Oh yeah, and ''from the mouth of babes'' -- I think that's the videos that is just so awesome. They really understand it, better than us. I'm just so grateful I was able to see that yesterday and remember how nervous I was, I've sure come a long way. This girl was crying, but she went on and it really touched me.

Oh yeah, and there were like 50 kids. That's huge. I love my ward so much.

I will hopefully be going to the temple with Luis           this week and I am so excited for that. It will be either Thursday or Friday so we'll see what happens. I'm just so grateful that he is staying strong and for the tender mercies of the Lord, Jesus Christ. I love being here in Perú so much.

We almost had 2 baptisms set up for this week, but yesterday we found out one of them is co-habitating. She told us she was separated in the first lesson and we were so happy. We were so excited for her baptism and she was working really hard. Then yesterday it came out. Well, really it's our fault. We forgot to ask about her second spouse. Oh yeah, I'm gonna be asking up until 4 from now on. 

I hope you all have the best week ever. I'm reading in 3 Nephi right now and I love it so much. I'm praying for all of you.

Please tell the Aunties thanks for the package I love it so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Just keep up the hard work and I'll be looking forward to next week.

Love your flea bitten brotha',
Elder Aaron Wheatley

No comments:

Post a Comment